Technical SEO Specialist
- Performing thorough, detailed technical website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content.
- Performing competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client.
- Responsible for compiling SEO recommendations and analyzing results.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions.
- Help optimize website page speed.
- Uncover and remedy web crawling issues.
What we expect from you:
- 5-10 years of hands-on SEO experience.
- Experience with industry tools (Knowledge of SEMrush is your definite advantage).
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Knowledge of current SEO and marketing practices, industry trends, and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be dynamic, driven and familiar with an agile culture
- Rapidly growing career in IT
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.