Customer Support Specialist (UK)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Specialist, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding Semrush services in the UK region.
- Support users by e-mail, phone, in social networks, etc.
- Educate our customers from basics to the full functionality to benefit from Semrush services.
- Conduct demos and webinars for the UK region.
- Provide internal departments and management with customer feedback.
What we expect from you:
- English language (C1/C2).
- Customer support related experience.
- Desire to move up and grow with the company.
- Analytical skills and strong desire to evolve in IT.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and motivation.
- Intelligence and the ability to learn quickly.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Working day start (between 12.00 and 13.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cosy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.