CRM Manager (Force Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for CRM Manager to join a dynamic team!
Our team is providing user support and development of new functionalities for Salesforce CRM within our organization, including building and maintaining integrations with other systems and applications. Our users are located in our offices in Russia, United States and Czech Republic. The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to live every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would to join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Work in Salesforce environment
- Handle administrative functions including user provisioning and the configuration and maintenance of roles & profiles, reports & dashboards, fields and other Salesforce related settings
- Provide ongoing daily support and troubleshooting for users across the world
- Participate in the evaluation, development, testing, and implementation of system changes and enhancements
- Attend meeting with stakeholders and gather requirements from business users
- Improve data quality and accuracy by maintaining monitoring activities
What we expect from you:
- Customer support experience.
- English language - Intermediate or better.
- Creative thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What would make you stand out:
- Prior coding experience.
- Basic SQL skills (right/left/inner/outer joins).
- Experience with any CRM system.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.