WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
In this role, you will create and deliver best-in-class Sales training, related to scalable sales skills and task-oriented organizational training needs. The candidate will have the autonomy to innovate and will play a pivotal role in enabling our Sales teams for continued growth. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to build rapport quickly, and have an outgoing, friendly, genial interaction with a wide range of people.
- Manage logistics of onboarding process for new hires
- Continuously manage, evaluate and update onboarding curriculum as needed
- Contribute to the development of training materials for a growing sales organization
- Implement multiple avenues of training delivery including in-person, video, web-based, self-guided and virtual programs
- Facilitate high engagement instructor-led training
- Gather metrics on onboarding initiatives related to key performance indicators to ensure quality (utilizing systems like Chorus, Salesforce, and other engagement tools)
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop training programs and learning content
- Build working relationships with SMEs, Sales Managers, Directors, VP stakeholders, and Education Team
- Previous experience in training facilitation
- Previous sales experience is required
- Experience producing quality content for use across a variety of channels
- Have a proven track record in sales enablement- particularly in guiding sales teams to hit key performance indicators
- Previous experience in developing and running different types of sales workshops
- Previous experience in digital marketing background
- Previous experience in Saas companies
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations
- Manage and coordinate complex processes
- Work autonomously, as well as contribute to a growing team
- Personal organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Steadfast attention to detail
- Very strong written & oral communication skills
• Medical, Dental and Vision Care
• 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
• Flexible work hours
• FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.