Content Promotion Lead
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Content Promotion Lead to join our Organic Search team to create digital content and outreach strategies that amplify our online presence and produce great backlinks.
If you have a proven track record of placements in top tier industry media and experience of creating campaign concepts and outreach strategy to a high level, producing catchy and newsworthy campaigns - we are looking for you!
- Creating, planning, presenting and owning the digital PR and outreach strategies, managing relationships and driving success. You’ll have the creative freedom to put together strategies that stand out and get people talking
- Leading the ideation process and plan promotion strategies for campaigns, taking a lead role in securing results
- Managing the outreach process, including taking the lead on the writing of press releases and pitches where needed
- Leveraging new and existing online publishers relationships and supporting outreach angles to secure online coverage in the biggest publications around across target media outlets
- Collaborate internally with product marketing teams and with agencies externally to build digital PR campaigns and make sure that your content always delivers results
- Taking a key role in identifying opportunities for growth and upskilling
- Industry updates – monitoring industry blogs and headlines to ensure you and the team are up to date on the latest happenings
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience in digital PR or content marketing role, either at an agency or client-side
- Proven journalistic link building experience
- Excellent SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of different media demographics and news cycles, with ‘little black book’ of contacts
- Amazing communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to detail and organization skills
- Highly adaptable and passionate about outreach
- Independent and able to work off your own initiative
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.