Customer Support Specialist (French)
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Specialist for the French region, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding Semrush services.
What we expect from you:
- Native/near native written and verbal communication skills in fluent French.
- C1/C2 English is a strong plus
- Ability to solve problems fast by looking into the details and deep research.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with no supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and become a self-problem solver.
- Customer-facing experience as a strong plus.
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow, creative and playful approach to achieving goals.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working hours 10-11 am.
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.