Content Writer (Prowly)
We are a technology company that has developed a leading SaaS product for PR specialists for over the last seven years. Our solutions are directed at anyone who deals with communication with the media. We are recognized by specialists from around the world for our approach to product development that meets the real needs of customers. Prowly is already used by several thousand users from around the world, including PR and marketing agencies and global and local brands of all sizes. We have sustained, three-digit annual customer growth in the United States.
In September 2020, we became part of the American company SEMrush, a global leader in SaaS solutions targeted at marketers and SEO specialists. This is a very special time in our development and we have a lot of new challenges related to the rapid development of the product ahead of us. The time has come for our super-team to be joined by a person who will take care of product development together with us, constantly improving its quality and providing value for our customers.
More about the role
While working closely with the Content Manager and other team members, you will write clear and compelling copy for various channels (mostly articles for the Prowly blog and newsletters, but also landing pages, emails, and social media posts), conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics & keywords to develop original and effective content, and collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects.
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role (with proven results)
- You can show us your previous work or portfolio
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- You have knowledge of, or have directly written for, B2B audiences and decision-makers
- You understand, and have experience with, on-page SEO – you’re able to do keyword research and later optimize your content to rise on SERPs
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email, and have had success with all or most of these channels in the past
- You are able to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You are able to take the initiative, look for creative solutions, and give constructive feedback
- You are able to write appropriate content for every step of the marketing funnel and understand that each step focuses on different goals and KPIs
- Knowledge of the PR industry
- Experience in email marketing
- Proficiency in using tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, Semrush, Hubspot
- The ability to measure the effectiveness of your content, draw conclusions, and improve it
- Familiar with SXO
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make a real impact on Prowly’s success as a business and on our product through a fast decision-making path
- Flexible hours and the freedom to choose your workplace (most of us work remotely, but we have an office in Warsaw and we meet regularly at integration events)
- Additional payment for benefits (Multisport and Medicover)
- Trust and respect for who you are and what you do
- A transparent and relaxed working environment
Here’s what the recruitment process looks like:
- Stage 1: Meeting with the HR Specialist
- Stage 2: Short written recruitment task
- Stage 3: Meeting with the Marketing team
Does this sound like something for you? Send your application to email@example.com, along with brief information on why you want to work with us.