HR Generalist (HR Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries
Currently, we are looking for HRGto join our HR Team! We are known as a people-oriented company and for us, it is crucial to scale our company without losing this culture.
We love our employees and we want to find someone who could share this feeling:)
- Develop and scale efficient recruitment and onboarding processes
- Participate in the integration of new directions into the structure of the unit
- Improve organizational structure and communication processes
- Work with teams, support them and improve communication
- Support employees in cases of individual development, planning, and career
Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of HR experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including talent management, employee relations, and performance management
Results-oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change
Comfortable working side by side with international and cross-functional teams when needed
Fluency in English is a must (B2 level and higher)
Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work format: Remote/Flex/Office.
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Online English classes.
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
- Financial compensation for sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team buildings, and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)
A breakdown of the interviewing process for the role
You respond to the job ad
If your CV suits us, that will be followed by a phone call with a recruiter (20-45 minutes)
Then there’ll be the first interview with HRBP (40-60 minutes)
Final interview will be with Senior HRBP and HRD (40-60 minutes)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.