SEO Writing Assistant
Content optimization on the go based on your top 10 rivals in Google rankings. Check your content for SEO friendliness and originality online — adjust your copy’s readability and tone of voice.Pruébalo gratis
Optimize Your Content for User Intent and Search Engines
A good piece of content meets the needs of your audience and is highly visible online. To make sure your copy complies with both requirements before publication, you have to take into account various parameters. Using SEO Writing Assistant, all you have to do is type your target keywords for a copy to get a list of actionable SEO recommendations.
- Enrich your text with recommended keywordsInclude semantically related keywords in your copy to make it comply with what a reader expects from your content.
- Make sure you don’t overuse certain keywordsThe tool will inform you if any keyword you target is used too frequently in your text.
- Take care of alt attributesYou’ll be reminded to add alt attributes to your images.
- Ensure your links are not brokenThe tool warns you if any broken links are detected in your text.
SEO Writing Assistant helps you to make sure that, before publication, your text is perfectly structured for target keywords to satisfy user intent, and is written in an SEO-friendly style to comply with search engine guidelines. All the recommendations and analysis are based on your top 10 rivals in Google rankings for your target keywords.
All these metrics are interactive, which means they alter on a live basis depending on changes you make in your copy.
Fine-tune Your Content’s Readability
The SEO Writing Assistant algorithm is based on the Flesch reading-ease score formula and helps you:
- Adjust your copy’s readabilityThe tool analyzes your copy’s complexity, compares it to an average score for your top 10 rivals in Google rankings and assigns a readability score to target.
- Get recommendation on word countSEO Writing Assistant sets you a goal according to the average word count of your rivals’ content and calculates the approximate reading time of your copy.
- Optimize your titleThe tool warns you about the absence of a title and will advise whether it complies with Google’s guidelines.
- Make sure your copy is easy to readSEO Writing Assistant identifies hard to read sentences, long words, and paragraphs in your copy.
If your copy’s readability digresses from the target, think about how the language should be changed to make it more readable for your audience.
Maintain Your Brand’s Tone of Voice in Each Content Piece
SEO Writing Assistant helps you to make sure that every content piece complies with your overall brand voice. Select the preferable tone of voice goal — casual, neutral or formal — or let our algorithm identify it.
Not only can you see where your text lies on this scale, but you can also see your most casual and most formal sentences that stand out from the overall text, so you can modify them to suit the overall tone of the piece.
The Tone of Voice feature is powered by a machine-learning algorithm and thousands of human-rated pieces of text.
Check Your Content for Originality with Plagiarism Checker
Original content is the key to attracting readers’ attention.
In the effort to create it, content marketers face two challenges:
- finding a unique angle for popular and well-covered topics
- making sure content written by freelance writers is original
The Plagiarism checker feature detects the total percentage of copied words in your text and identifies original sources of content from across the internet.
This feature is available for all languages and is extremely useful if you want to check your own content for originality or monitor the work of your freelance or in-house copywriters.
Google Docs Add-on
Share SEO recommendations for your copy in Google Docs with your colleagues
Install SEO Writing Assistant as a WordPress plugin
Check your content directly from the Semrush interface
“SEO Writing Assistant is an amazing tool for content marketers, helping them do semantic SEO in a way that’s just smarter and easier and more prescriptive than any other tool that I know.”
Optimize Your Content on the Go Using SEO Writing AssistantPruébalo gratis
¿Y ahora qué?
Analiza las menciones
Find the most relevant industry media for content distribution, evaluate potential reach and analyze your brand or a competitor’s brand presenceLeer más
Evaluate the impact of your external articles or a competitor’s in terms of social engagement, search rankings and trafficLeer más