How To Buy Blog Content
Looking to buy content for your blog or your website?
Semrush’s Content Marketplace allows you to order traffic-driving, high quality content in minutes.
In this article, we’ll explain how to access our content writing services and explain why buying articles and other texts from Content Marketplace can help your business thrive.
Why Should I Buy Blog Content?
Content creation is a notoriously time-consuming task. And not all companies have the writing resources available to deliver on their goals.
In fact, according to our most recent State of Content Marketing survey, 78% of digital marketing teams include fewer than three content specialists per team.
Which is why outsourcing is a great solution. Whether you’re a business owner looking to build an online presence, a digital agency providing content to multiple clients, or an established enterprise trying to scale, buying content can help you achieve your marketing objectives.
Why Choose Semrush Content Marketplace?
When you outsource content, it’s crucial to find a reliable, reputable, and professional writer.
And, once you do, you’ll need to create multiple documents to manage the process, such as contracts and invoices. You’ll also need to monitor your freelancers to make sure they respect deadlines and that their articles match your criteria.
Semrush Content Marketplace handles all of this for you, saving you any potential headaches.
How Do I Order Content?
To buy blog posts and other types of content, the process is straightforward:
- Go to Semrush Content Marketplace and select the content you wish to order.
Click “Order Now” and enter your details to proceed with payment.
Note that you don’t need to prepare any agreements or search for writers yourself. We will carefully select a fully vetted writer that matches your criteria.
Use the article form to fill in the brief.Top Tip: You don’t need to delve into too much detail when outlining the proposed structure of your article. Simply provide the basic information—such as your topic, goal, and target audience. If you don’t yet have a title, your assigned writer will provide several suggestions.
Add any additional instructions that you may have for the writer (you can also attach a supporting .doc file).
Submit the form. You will receive a proposed title and meta description for your review within two working days. You can request changes to the title and meta description up to three times.
Once you approve the title and meta description, the writer will get started on your article and submit a first draft for review within 10 working days. After reviewing the article, you can return it up to three times for edits and changes.
Need Content Quickly? Try Express Ordering
If you require a quicker turnaround, it’s possible to place an express order and receive your content within six working days. To do this:
- Follow steps 1-4 as detailed above.
- Before you submit your brief outline form, check the “Express order” box at the top of the form.
- Submit the form. You will receive a proposed title and meta description for your review within one working day. You can request unlimited changes to the title and meta description.
- Once you approve the title and meta description, the writer will get started on your article and submit a first draft for review within five working days. After reviewing the article, you can return it as many times as you want for revisions.
To express order content, you will need a Marketplace Premium subscription. Note that express ordering is only available once per month.
This subscription also allows you to:
- Request unlimited revisions on all ordered content
- Create a customized list of writers to work with
- Group your orders and templates according to topic, campaign, or client
- Allow colleagues or clients to review your article via a white label link
- Purchase multiple pieces of content under one transaction
To learn more about Marketplace Premium subscriptions—and how to purchase one—check out our dedicated guide.
Once you receive the final draft of your article, you can:
- Optimize it for search engines using SEO Writing Assistant. This increases the chances of your article ranking and attracting more readers.
- Generate more related article topics using Topic Research, allowing you to build out your content plan and grow your online presence.
If you have additional questions about ordering from Marketplace, check out our FAQ section.