How does ImpactHero collect the data?
To enable ImpactHero to collect data from your website, you need to install the script on your website. Find more details here.
After installed, the tool will start sending us user interaction events on a daily basis for processing. Data processing occurs once a day. Data in the interface will begin to appear immediately after the first processing.
To calculate some of the metrics we automatically capture the fact of submission of all lead-generation forms on your website.
We do not transmit data submitted in forms, but only the fact of submitting the form.
More details about what data we collect can be found in Terms of service.
- How does ImpactHero collect the data?
- What is Engagement Score in ImpactHero?
- What is Impact Score in ImpactHero?
- How does ImpactHero affect a sites performance and how safe is it to use it?
- How is ImpactHero different from Google Analytics?
- What is the Difference between ImpactHero and Content Marketing Toolkit?