Agency Growth Kit is a dedicated Semrush add-on that is specifically tailored to the needs of agencies. Each tool focuses on a different aspect that can help improve your agency's performance and growth potential.
What’s Included in the Agency Growth Kit?
- The Agency Partners platform
- Bid Finder
- Client Portal
- Branded, white-label, customized reports in My Reports
- Unlimited CRM access for agencies
- Lead Finder
How Can It Help You?
The Agency Growth Kit allows you to:
- Generate new inbound leads for your agency
- Find high-revenue marketing contract opportunities
- Automate client reporting
- Improve your agency-client relationships
- Optimize your client and project management processes
- Strengthen your brand
- Showcase your expertise
What Can You Do With the Agency Growth Kit?
As mentioned, the Agency Growth Kit contains a number of key tools and features, each of which is designed to enhance your agency’s client acquisition and management workflows.
Agency Partners Platform
The Agency Partners platform is a dedicated space where agencies can showcase their digital marketing services and generate inbound leads. Only Agency Growth Kit users can be listed on the platform.
To be listed, you will need to create your agency’s profile page, where you can:
- Highlight your areas of expertise
- Explain what your agency offers
- Provide social proof and display success stories
- Upload a photo and client testimonial in the Spotlight section
Then pass two free Semrush Academy exams (“Semrush For Digital Agencies”, and another based on your agency’s area of expertise).
When you become a Semrush agency partner, you will also receive an official badge that can be used in your marketing collateral.
You can learn more about becoming an Agency Partner and setting up your profile here.
Bid Finder is a user-friendly bid management tool that saves you time and money by gathering marketing contracts from multiple sources, collecting, categorizing, and organizing them for you in one place.
With it, you can easily find marketing contract bids based on category, region, contract value, date, deadline, and more, and apply for these project opportunities.
Also, you can save bids and search filters for later, and set email notifications to be the first to know about new marketing bids.
Client Portal is an agency-specific feature of the CRM tool, available only to Agency Growth Kit users. It allows you to create one secure and accessible portal for each of your clients, in which you can easily share with them all their automatically-updated data and reports.
My Reports is an advanced reporting tool that lets you create high-quality PDF reports from scratch. As an Agency Growth Kit user, it’s also possible to:
- Brand reports with your own custom logos
- White-label your reports and remove the default Semrush logo
It’s also possible to customize your reports’ visual style, and choose custom themes that align with your agency’s brand. Check out how you can customize your reports in this article.
You can learn more about My Reports here.
CRM is a broader customer management tool that helps you to streamline and effectively manage your CRM workflows. It allows you to:
- Organize and maintain your clients, leads, and prospects
- Create secure and accessible portals for each client
- Set up and connect individual projects and reports
- Create and assign tasks for each project / client
- Present seamlessly and securely to clients using the Present Mode feature
- Upload and securely store up to 50GB of related client documents (such as agreements or NDAs)
You can learn more about CRM here.
Lead Finder makes the process of finding and qualifying new leads faster and easier. As you narrow down the scope by selecting a country and web technologies your clients use, the tool gathers data on your query in a separate list:
Lead Finder collects the following data for each lead from your list:
- Domain name
- Metrics collected from Semrush databases (like visits, traffic, and backlinks)
- Social media profiles
- Contact information
- Connected analytics and tracking, marketing, and web dev tools (including languages, frameworks, and libraries)
- Security details and protocols
There is also an option to collect even more metrics by performing an express Site Audit without leaving the tool.
After sorting the results in the Lead Finder, keeping high-priority leads and discarding irrelevant ones, you can send the results to the CRM tool. It will save each lead separately, facilitating further research and the outreach process.
Semrush plan + Agency Growth Kit:
More information about pricing can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some of the most commonly-asked questions about the kit.
For existing paid subscribers: Simply go to the Semrush pricing page and select the ‘Buy now’ button in the Agency Growth Kit row. Alternatively, you can go into the subscription plan section in your user profile, and sign up for the Agency Growth Kit there.
For users that don’t have a paid plan: To access and use the Agency Growth Kit, either a Pro, Guru, or Business Semrush subscription is required. You can sign up for one via the Semrush pricing page. Then, simply follow the same instructions for paid subscribers as detailed above.
Note that, regardless of your paid subscription type, the Agency Growth Kit add-on costs an additional $150/month.
You can find the toolkit under the Agency Solutions tab in the main Semrush menu.