Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
When you create a new tracking campaign or add new keywords to the campaign, the tool will need up to an hour to gather data for your list of keywords.
If you don’t see positions in a campaign that was launched for a specific URL / Subfolder / Subdomain, this may happen because another URL / Subfolder / Subdomain or the root domain ranks for the keywords in the campaign. Try changing the scope to the root domain. This can be done from the settings menu in the upper-right corner.
A new window will pop up where you will be able to change the settings.
If your campaign is set to the root domain, but you still don’t see any positions for your list of keywords, please check snapshots of the SERPs. The analyzed domain may not be ranked for the keywords with the tracking parameters set in the campaign.
Snapshots can be viewed from the Overview tab in the Rankings Overview table.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- Configurando Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Visión general de Rastreo de Posición
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report