Why didn't Backlink Audit fetch all my backlinks and referring domains?
Our crawler is indexing backlinks constantly but the Internet is almost infinite. So it may take some time for the tool to add backlinks to our database.
Also, Backlink Audit is domain centric and only pulls up to 500 backlinks per referring domain. Due to this technical limitation, some backlinks may be not included in your audit campaign.
Another reason might be that the backlinks in question are located on pages blocked from indexing with a noindex tag (X-Robots-Tag) or restricted by robots instructions. If our crawler is blocked on the domain/pages where the backlinks are posted, the tool won’t show such backlinks.
Backlink Audit can integrate with Google Search Console and Majestic accounts to increase the scope of links you are auditing.
- Cómo encontrar los textos de anclaje potencialmente peligrosos
- ¿Qué es un error de URL de destino?
- ¿Qué es una penalización de Google?
- ¿Qué significan todos los marcadores tóxicos en Backlink Audit?
- ¿Qué son los atributos Rel?
- Why does the Backlink Analytics report show more backlinks than Backlink Audit?