How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
Site Audit picks the first ten pages that have the ‘200 OK’ HTTP Status Code.
For the website crawl source, the system will most often select the main page and those pages that have links from the main page.
For crawling by sitemap and by the list of URLs, the system will take the first ten pages in a row, since they are considered the most crucial.
The list of analyzed pages doesn’t change with each crawl. It is fixed by the Site Audit algorithms in order to show historical trends.'. Please make sure that the pages are accessible for bots, otherwise they won’t be analyzed.
Can I Select the Pages Manually?
We have a functionality that allows you to select the pages that you want to be crawled. You can use it to audit the pages you are currently working on or the ones that are important for you at the moment, or different types of pages (e.g. main page, product page, category page) for an e-commerce site.
- Click on the “Edit list” button located at the top of the Analyzed Pages table.
- Add up to 10 URLs to the list in the pop-up window.
- Initiate the recrawl to see the new metrics*.
*Please note that if the page is not available, the historical data will be deleted for it.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- ¿Cuánto tiempo se tarda en rastrear un sitio web? Parece que mi auditoría se ha bloqueado.
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- ¿Por qué solo se están rastreando unas pocas páginas de mi web?
- ¿Por qué las páginas que funcionan en mi sitio web aparecen como rotas?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Configurar Auditoría del Sitio
- Solución de problemas de Auditoría del sitio
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Cómo optimizar la velocidad de rastreo de la Auditoría de tu sitio
- Cómo integrar la Auditoría del sitio con Zapier
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush