How much historical data can I see in Social Media Tracker?
Social Media Tracker can gather Engagement and Posting data from the previous 60 days (30 days for YouTube) or up to 2000 posts (1000 for YouTube) starting from the day you add a profile to your campaign. Audience data is available only from the day that you add social profiles to the tracker.
So if you created a new Social Media Tracker campaign on August 31st of 2018, you would be able to see data from July 1st, 2018.
- How much historical data can I see in Social Media Tracker?
- How do I add a competitor if my campaign is already started?
- How do you measure Engagement Rate in the Social Media Tracker?
- How do I change the time period in Social Media Tracker?
- What is the difference between internal social analytics and the Semrush Social Media Tracker?
- Does Semrush take information from my personal social network account?