How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain? Question
At this time, you can only run one Position Tracking campaign per project. However, with a GURU or BUSINESS level account, you can set up multiple targets in the same campaign, allowing you to follow up to 10 locations or devices in one project.
If you want to track even more domains or locations than your single project allows, you'll have to create another project to track the additional information with your account.
If you've created separate Position Tracking campaigns that you want to combine into one project, you can merge your projects from the Devices & Locations tab.
For a full walkthrough on targeting multiple locations in a single Position Tracking campaing, read this blog post.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on SEMrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?