Semrush's Content Marketing Platform is designed to help content marketers manage their tasks and create content that resonates with their audience. This toolkit makes it easy to create and improve your existing content plan, find content gaps, or research, write and audit content. These efforts can save you both time and money. You can read more about how to use this platform from our dedicated blog post.
Please note: all tools in our Content Marketing Platform are only available in full with a Guru or Business level subscription. Content Marketplace is open to both free and paid Semrush users. Take a free trial of Guru today.
Here's what you can do with these tools:
- Create SEO-friendly content briefs that will lead to content loved by both people and search engines — SEO Content Template
- Create SEO-friendly content, make it easy to read, ensure it's original and has the appropriate tone of voice — all within your Google Doc, MS Word, WordPress account or Semrush interface — SEO Writing Assistant.
- To use the SEO Writing Assistant and grade your piece of text without leaving Semrush, find the Quick Checker tab within SEO Writing Assistant or SEO Content Template.
- Conduct a thorough audit of your website's content using real-time metrics from Semrush, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console — Content Audit
- Measure your off-site content performance by tracking its backlinks, referral traffic, search engine rankings, and social shares in one place — Post Tracking
Separate from the Content Marketing Platform, Semrush also offers a Content Marketplace — where Semrush users can connect with verified content creators and order blog posts, product descriptions and more.