If you’re a user of Semrush, or even someone new looking to dive right in, there may come a time when you simply need more data and reporting. As your business needs grow inevitably the amount of data you’re going to need to report will grow as well.
This plan is popular among Enterprise businesses and large agencies, but it’s also been loved by freelancers and in-house marketers that want as many resources as possible.
What can you do with your Business account?
The increased limits and access to API make Business the most powerful subscription we offer. To upgrade from Guru to Business, find the “Upgrade” button on the Subscription Info page.
With a Business account you’ll gain access to:
- 40 Projects
- 5,000 keywords to track with Position Tracking
- Unlimited targets per project
- 1,000,000 pages to crawl with Site Audit per month
- 100,000 pages to crawl per one audit (while the limit for Pro and Guru is 20,000)
- AMP checks in Site Audit
- 2,000 keywords to receive On-Page SEO improvement ideas (On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant)
- 50 pages per Organic Traffic Insights campaign
- 300 Social Media Tracker profiles
- 50 Social Media Poster profiles
- 50 scheduled PDF reports
- API Access
- PLA research reports
- Historical data (dating back to January 2012)
- Share of Voice metric
- Full access to the Content Marketing Platform
- Unlimited topics to research
- 2,000 SEO Content Templates per month
- 20,000 pages to audit
- 10 countries to track mentions
- 50 posts to track
- Unlimited calendars
- 10 plagiarism checks per month
This option is great for using a Project to showcase the results of previous client work or presale research to a new prospect.
To manage these shared access abilities head over to the Projects section of the Manage Accounts page.
For a complete breakdown, see the plan comparison on our Prices page.