SERP Features are results within Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) that are highlighted on the page. These features can vary from Instant Answers for questions to Image Carousels. Take a look at this infographic that breaks down the different types of SERP Features:
To learn more about SERP Features, please download our guide through the button below.
You can find SERP Features within the following tools in SEMrush:
- SEO Ideas - Receive recommendations to rank within various SERP Features.
- Position Tracking - Filter keyword rankings by SERP Features
- Organic Research - Filter organic rankings for domains by SERP Features
- Sensor - Discover which SERP Features are the most relevant to various industries
- Keyword Magic Tool - Filter your keyword results by SERP Features
- Keyword Difficulty Tool - Display the various special results from the Google Knowledge Graph that a specific keyword triggers.
- You can open the SERP source snapshot to view how a SERP Feature appeared on the results page.