Often, a company acquires a subscription for one of its specialists, but that specialist only uses a small percentage of the toolkit's full capacity. If this is the case for your company, why don't you and your colleagues share the subscription?
Our tools provide detailed data about almost any industry or company on the web. This data can be successfully used by the vast majority of teams: Marketing, PR, Business Development, Analysts, Media Buyers, Affiliate Partner Managers, and even Sales.
With this in mind, we have developed a comprehensive Competitive Research Bundle for those who are ready to make the most of their SEMrush subscription.
What are the advantages of the SEMrush Competitive Research Bundle?
- Instead of one specialist using 10% of SEMrush's capacity and having multiple other subscriptions, you get comprehensive functionality that every marketer, analyst or manager in your company can use - with all tools in just one subscription.
- A familiar interface and communication with colleagues in a common language.
- Accurate and quality data is provided for 190 regions and countries. All locations, as well as historical and mobile data, will be included in your subscription, with no need for extra purchases.
Some examples of how teams use SEMrush for Competitive Research:
Sharpen Marketing Tactics and Strategies:
- Unveil how your competitors attract customers online
- Identify competitors’ most popular content
- Find out your competitors’ bestsellers and how they promote them
- Plan smarter strategies, based on competitors’ positioning and marketing mix.
Expand to New Markets and Find Niches for Business Development:
- Get timely market insights
- Analyze up to 190 countries and regions
- Find your future competitors
- Identify growth opportunities and low-competition niches
- Track market trends
- Set up benchmarks
Enhance Affiliate Network:
- Discover competitors’ affiliates and partners
- Score and prioritize your prospects
- Widen your affiliate network
Improve Media Buying Efficiency:
- Score media platforms based on their popularity among your audience
- Find new media placements
- Track their efficiency
Competitive Research Bundle meets the needs of the entire company, helping with gathering, analyzing and putting into action competitive intelligence.
If you already use SEMrush and our product helps you to do your work, we would appreciate it if you could invite your colleagues to try. Robust data on competitors, partners, prospects and industries might help them work smarter and a higher level too!
Enhance your team with the SEMrush Competitive Research BundleGet the solution
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. Semrush offers insights and solutions for companies to build, manage, and measure campaigns across various marketing channels. Semrush, with over 94,000 paying customers, is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Philadelphia, Trevose, Austin, Dallas, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Limassol, Prague, Warsaw, and Yerevan.