What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?Question
The SERP Features column in the Keyword Magic Tool shows the number of SERP Features that the specific keyword exhibits in its search results. When you hover over the number, you can see which SERP Features were analyzed for that keyword. If you click on the SERP snapshot, you can see the actual results page where Semrush found the SERP Features.
For a list of what each SERP Feature means, read this article: What are SERP Features?
In the case where the Keyword Magic Tool shows no data about SERP Features for a particular keyword, you can send this keyword to the Keyword Analyzer and gather fresh data with the Update metrics button.
- Available historical data
- What is Live Update?
- What is Search Volume in Semrush?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre Authority Score, Page Score, Domain Score y Trust Score?
- ¿Qué son las funcionalidades SERP?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?