Display Advertising reports tell you everything about your competitor's use of online display ads. This means you can study your competitor's banners, sidebars, and text ads placed through Google Ads and published on the Google Display Network. You can use this tool to enhance your media buying strategy by finding new publishers or analyze the landing pages from your competitor’s campaigns and see behind-the-scenes details like which ads point to each landing page on their site over various timeframes.
- Analysis of Google Display Network campaigns in up to 46 countries
- Mobile and Desktop Analysis
- Analyze image ads, text ads, and HTML ads
Read more about Display Advertising:
- Display Advertising Overview report
- Ads Report
- Landing Pages Report
- Advertisers Report
- Publishers Report
- Keyword Report
- Top 30 Advertisers and Publishers
Why should you use Display Advertising research?
Advertising on the Internet will always be a battle of achieving the highest ROI. With a display advertising campaign, you can easily raise awareness of your brand to your target audience.
If you know your top competitors, you can enter them into this report and see if they run display advertising campaigns or not. If SEMrush has data on them, then you know that they at least have a campaign running. This can help with your own ads as you can determine which strategies are effective and mimic them in your own campaign.
If a website has run an ad for a long time, you can infer that it is worth the money spent on advertising and helps their business. So you can study your competition’s longest running ads to learn what works best in your market.
By analyzing the data available in these reports, you will be fully informed to create your own winning strategy as an advertiser or a publisher.
Display Advertising is available for all subscription levels, however, there are amazing perks that come with a Business level account. The following is only available to users with a Business level subscription:
- Monthly visits metric in the Publishers report
- Filters for time period (last 90 days, 30 days, 15 days, 7 days or all time).
- Ability to export a Keyword Report to PDF
- Ability to view 50,000 rows of data in a Keyword Report (all other subscription levels can view 10 rows of data)
Exporting HTML and Media Ads is available to paid subscribers only (Pro, Guru or Business).